Vitamin supplements and popular nootropics substances – for the previous years it has been common knowledge that vitamin supplementation can play a role in maintaining and improving overall health and well-being. Today’s vitamin market is saturated with powders, tablets, capsules and liquids – all created toward one goal: lightening your pocket and emptying your bank account.
Some of the general advantages of using nootropics include bettered memory, improved alertness and attention, energy and drive, and mental ability. Various nootropics are in the form of a supplement obtained from original compounds that aid to enhance physical processes in the body.
Many people are doubtful when it comes to nootropics. This is because the promise of these cognitive supplements seems too good to be true. You ought to know that these kinds of supplements will not necessarily make you super smart or perform miracles on your brain. They only help make up for the flaws in the body and the level of improvement is different for each person and depends on the general performance and fitness of your brain.
How Nootropics Function:
Your mind has billions of neurotransmitters plus billions of synapses that connect all these neurons. These are the elements that control your brain as well as your memory, mood, mental speed, and ability to concentrate. Increasing or reducing certain chemicals within your mind can promote the transmission of information as well as the development of these neurotransmitters. These results in refined intellectual performance in the areas of focus, memory, behavior, and mental alertness. The maintenance of your neurons, also, helps to counter old-age-related memory loss and diseases like dementia.
Nootropics help boost the blood flow to your brain. The blood is the agent that delivers oxygen throughout the body system including the brain. When the supply of blood and oxygen is increased in our brain, the main functions including memory and concentration are improved and accelerated.
A specified amount of nootropics can enhance the production of neurotransmitters which prevents any decrease by replacing the old ones. Many brains tend to lose neurons more quickly than they can generate unless an outside aid is introduced.
Gone are the days when nootropic supplements were considered only ideal for the elderly to boost issues such as memory. Nootropic supplements come loaded with lots of advantages, making them very prevalent among all age groups. Some of the benefits associated with these brain supplements range from reduced mental fatigue and increased focusing ability all the way to thought clarity, improved memory, and enhanced overall brain health. People using these cognitive pills also enjoy higher brain processing speed and the remarkable ability to jump between thoughts and ideas.
Top 3 Most Effective Nootropic Supplements
Listed below are the top three most effective and most beneficial nootropics readily available for use:
#1) NooCube: https://NooCube.com/
NooCube is ranked as one of the most potent cognitive supplement. It helps boost blood flow into and around the brain and consequently helping increase individual focus, performance, and ability to solve complex problems thus giving the user a sharp competitive advantage. NooCube is amazingly useful in boosting intellectual speed, memory and attention.
NooCube is a supplement which is 100% natural and created to improve your cognitive function and keep your to-do list more in check. A group of neural scientists choose a unique group of amino acids, vitamins and other mental building blocks for their proven benefits in nootropics.
Chances are you are already intelligent if you take time to research more about the nootropics benefits. You can do pretty fine if you live with your current mental functionality status quo.
But what about those times when your work is not completely done and you are dozing off in front of your computer? The answer to these troubles is a safe Piracetam alternative which has all natural ingredients, no long lasting effects and no caffeine.
You can use all the edge you can find because the world is a competitive place.
Advantages of NooCube
NooCube is classified as a nootropic because it is a supplement which has effects in enhancing the cognitive functions. A number of tests and trials have given the scientific credibility to the ingredients chosen for NooCube.
The reason why NooCube is nicknamed a smart drug is because it can help in:
- Improve memory and learning
- Enable better communication
- Improve multitasking
- Heighten concentration and focus
- Increase mental energy
Try NooCube to fully unlock your cognitive functions. Today in the society, a number of different groups of people use NooCube for the extra advantage it provides.
College and university students: These students use NooCube to score better on the tests, and improve their studying capabilities.
High pressure professionals: Increased brain function can be a tremendous asset in building a successful career.
Professionals take NooCube to improve job function and maintain a competitive edge in the work environment.
Athletes use NooCube to improve their concentration and enhance their performance. Scientists also use NooCube because they know the distinct advantages provided by nootropics in all life aspects. The enhanced cognitive function from NooCube sets you up for achievement No matter what you want out of life. Where it matters most, nootropics such as NooCube give you a distinct competitive advantage.
What might be standing in the way between you and the extra boost that your brain needs is only two pills and 30 minutes.
#2) Mind Lab Pro – https://mindlabpro.com/
Here is another exciting and beneficial cognitive supplement that is a big plus when it comes to improving brain functionality and memory. Mind Lab Pro helps better communication, enhances concentration and improves the brain’s multitasking energy.
Mind Lab Pro is a blend of nootropics which is synergetic and helps support and enhance your focus, memory and mental speed. This powerful blend of amino acids, vitamins and other essential building blocks helps to safely and effectively improve your cognitive functioning for a healthy and well-functioning brain.
If there were no limits to focus, flow and creativity, what could you achieve?
Mind Lab Pro is a drug which improves mental processes like concentration and the memory.
They are able to:
- Boost Brain Function
- Enable Better Communication
- Improve Memory
- Enhance Concentration
- Increase Mental Energy
- Improve Multitasking
Why use Mind Lab Pro?
As little as 30 minutes and two capsules is what it takes to enter the realm of enhanced focus and mental clarity. Your focus is heightened, your reactions are faster and your awareness is enhances when in this heightened mental state. Your mind is sharper and you are more efficient and productive. You can transcend the boundaries between success and failure and your limits can be pushed. The possibilities are endless. There are no limitations.
Mind Lab Pro makes use of the safest, purest, and ingredients available which are very powerful to effectively and safely improve your cognitive functioning. Each and every ingredient is supported by decades of clinical research and has been tested rigorously for safety proving their effectiveness at increasing brain function.
Unlike other nootropic supplements, caffeine which might be the most commonly used nootropic in the world is not present in the Mind Lab Pro. This is because caffeine does very little to get you into a productive state of mind although it is a powerful stimulant which is great for helping you feel alert.
Besides getting the anxiety or jitters that caffeine can give you, we’d rather you enjoy all the benefits of pure Mind Lab Pro.
#3) Brain pill: https://www.brainpill.com/
Brain Pill helps heighten concentration and focus, Improve memory and learning capability, enable excellent communication, boost multitasking power and improve mental stamina.
The Brain pill is a nootropic supplement which is meant exclusively for the people who refuse to settle for the second position and only demand the best when it comes to their health.
Don’t wait for another day if you’re determined to achieve your maximum potential.
This pill is engineered with top-tier ingredients which have been approved by clinical tests in the quest to achieve the most effective and high quality brain supplements possible.
Brain Pill is simple the best brain supplement out there because the ingridients used to make it are very expensive. Other supplements cannot afford to use them. For this reason, you should buy Brain Pill.
The ingredients in Brain Pill
Brain Pill ingredients are meant to increase your cognitive functionality and metal stamina. This helps you to gain that edge with everyone around you and delivers a sharper focus and mental clarity. It also ensures that you enjoy peak performance while combating future memory loss and proactively protecting your edge.
Why the Synapsa and Cognizin ingredients?
The natural memory support of Synapsa has been shown to improve processing of information, upgrade intellectual performance and enhance memory. It is also very safe natural, and can be used by anybody.
Synapsa and Cognizin helps in:
- Processing information faster
- Decreasing the tendency to forget, even when tired
- Improving your ability to learn
- Improving the consolidation of your memory
- Delivering better accuracy at multi-tasking.
Occasionally everyone runs out of the mental steam. Using the Brain Pill when life demands that you press on, you will be ready and more alert with sharper focus and energy.
Brain Pill combines clinically proven ingredients which are powerful on the forefront of memory research and brain productivity.
As we make advances in science and understanding the human brain functionalities, we have understood how brain performance can be enhanced safely and effectively. Brain supplementation is at the cutting edge of neuroscience.
When the neurotransmitters burn off all the neurons required for the brain to operate, the supply is run down. If the supply is not restored, then you will begin to experience delayed mental processing, difficulty reasoning, lack of concentration, and you will find learning more difficult. Additionally, your memory will suffer, as will your brain coordination, and your moods will drop to the bottom.
Working to sustain your brain’s neurotransmitters, and maintain them at the required level will reward you with increased capabilities in the areas of creativity, mood, memory encoding, mental focus and calculation ability. Nootropics are also used to counteract and cure various forms of depression.
By now, you have seen that cognitive supplements are vital in maintaining brainpower, especially for learners and as one gets older. Having the capability to improve your brain’s own ability to operate at its highest level is very important and helpful.
1) De Moreno, J. (2003): ‘Cognitive improvement in mild to moderate Alzheimer’s dementia after treatment with the acetylcholine precursor choline alfoscerate: a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial’. Clinical Therapeutics, 2003 Jan;25(1):178-93, PMID: 12637119
2) Di Perri, R., Coppola, G., Ambrosio, LA., Grasso, A., Puca, FM., and Rizzo, M. (1991): ‘A multicentre trial to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine versus cytosine diphosphocholine in patients with vascular dementia’. Journal of International Medical Research, 1991 Jul-Aug;19(4):330-41. PMID: 1916007
3) Sun, QQ., Xu, SS., Pan, JL., Guo, HM., and Cao, WQ. (1999): ‘huperzine-A capsules enhance memory and learning performance in 34 pairs of matched adolescent students’. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 1999 JUl;20(7):601-3, PMID: 10678121
4) Xu, SS., Gao, ZX., Weng, Z., Du, ZM., Xu, WA., Yang, JS., Zhang, ML., Tong, ZH., Fang, YS., and Chai, XS. (1995): ‘Efficacy of tablet huperzine-A on memory, cognition, and behaviour in Alzheimer’s disease’. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 1995 Sep;16(5):391-5, PMID: 8701750
5) Morgan, A., and Stevens, J. (2010): ‘Does Bacopa monnieri improve memory performance in older persons? Results of a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial’. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 2010 JUl;16(7):753-9. doi: 10.1089/acm.2009.0342, PMID: 20590480
6) Roodenrys, S., Booth, D., Bulzomi, S., Phipps, A., Micallef, C., and Smoker, J. (2002): ‘Chronic effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) on human memory’. Neuropsychopharmacology: Official Publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology, 2002 Aug;27(2):279-81, PMID: 12093601
7) Calabrese, C., Gregory, WL., Leo, M., Kraemer, D., Bone, K., and Oken, B. (2008): ‘effects of a standardized Bacopa monnieri extract on cognitive performance, anxiety, and depression in the elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial’. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 2008 Jul;14(6):707-13. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0018, PMID 18611150
8) Kennedy, DO., Jackson, PA., Forster, J., Khan, J., Grothe, T., Perrinjaquet-Moccetti, T., and Haskell-Ramsay, CF. (2015): ‘Acute effects of wild green-oat (Avena sativa) extract on cognitive function in middle-aged adults: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, within-subjects trial’. Nutritional Neuroscience, 2015 Nov 30, PMID: 26618715
9) Berry, NM., Robinson, MJ., Bryan, J., Buckley, JD., Murphy, KJ., and Howe, PR. (2011): ‘Acute effects of an Avena sativa herb extract on responses to the Stroop Color-Word test’. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 2011 Jul;17(7):635-7. doi: 10.1089/acm.2010.0450, PMID: 21711204
10) Park, SK., Jung, IC., Lee, WK., Lee, YS., Park, HK,, Go, HJ., Kim, K., Lim, NK., Hong, JT., Ly, SY., Rho, SS. (2011): ‘A combination of green tea extract and l-theanine improves memory and attention in subjects with mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled study’. Journal of Medicinal Food, 2011 Apr;14(4):334-43. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2009.1374. Epub 2011 Feb 8, PMID: 21303262
11) Steenburgen, L., Sellaro, R., Hommel, B., and Colzato, LS. (2015): ‘Tyrosine promotes cognitive flexibility: evidence from proactive vs. reactive control during task switching performance’. Neuropsychologia, 2015 Mar;69:50-5. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropsychologia.2015.01.022. Epub 2015 Jan 16. PMID: 25598314